![]() |
| Psy |
Psy doesn’t want fans “getting confused” by having a British form of Gangnam Style.
The Korean pop sensation shot to worldwide fame when his Gangnam Style music video went viral lately.
The colourful YouTube video featuring fancy dance moves has arrived at over 212 million sights.
Psy isn’t thinking about re-recording Gangnam Style in another language, because he feels one's heart from the song is known.
“The factor is, already like 160 something million people saw the recording around the globe, so for the reason that way basically change it out occasionally like 160 people getting confused," Psy told MTV News.
The Korean pop sensation shot to worldwide fame when his Gangnam Style music video went viral lately.
The colourful YouTube video featuring fancy dance moves has arrived at over 212 million sights.
Psy isn’t thinking about re-recording Gangnam Style in another language, because he feels one's heart from the song is known.
“The factor is, already like 160 something million people saw the recording around the globe, so for the reason that way basically change it out occasionally like 160 people getting confused," Psy told MTV News.
So with this song I believe verbal isn't that important, nonverbal, I believe only the dance moves and just how it may sound and just how it appears I believe which was the purpose of the storyline.
"After I'm able to be a person within the U.S. after which obviously I must release the single which come in British. I acquired all of the equipment media stuff in Korea so I must return and that I reached writes another song after which I must take it to here."
See Also: Latest It News.
Post Tags: Psy, Psy Ops, Psy Starcraft, Psy City, Psy Circus, Psy op.
"After I'm able to be a person within the U.S. after which obviously I must release the single which come in British. I acquired all of the equipment media stuff in Korea so I must return and that I reached writes another song after which I must take it to here."
See Also: Latest It News.
Post Tags: Psy, Psy Ops, Psy Starcraft, Psy City, Psy Circus, Psy op.

0 comments:
Post a Comment