Wednesday, September 19, 2012

0 Military Chief rules out repeat of 1962

Military Chief
Military Chief

Ruling out the potential of repeat of 1962, Military Chief Gen Bikram Singh today stated India has "plans in position” and infrastructure across the China border had been upgraded despite the fact that more was needed.

"No. It won't be repeated. I'm guaranteeing the country as Chief from the Military Staff that 1962 won't be repeated. Not a way,” he stated throughout his first formal interaction with media after overtaking on May 31.

The nation's edges are "properly protected and the Military won't permit the enemy to mix it," he stated when requested if India could face the repeat of 1962 if this lost war against China.


"This kind of event won't be repeated because the country's forces have plans in position to safeguard the territorial integrity of the countries,” he stated in front of the 50th anniversary of Sino-India war.


"I'm not speaking about any country. I'm only guaranteeing as Chief from the Military Staff. We've plans in position to guard the territorial integrity in our country. That's the assurance I'm providing you with,” he stated.

When requested about India's readiness and when he was pleased with infrastructure rise in the Northeast especially Arunachal Pradesh, he stated several projects’re going on the website... Our formulations’re going on well."

See Also: Indian News, Gujarati News
Post Tags: Military Chief rules, Army Chief rules, Gen Ashfaq Kayani, Pervez Kayani, Ahief Army, Gen Singh, Ashfaq kiyani.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Latest It News Copyright © 2012